Overall, the comments my group received on our film was very positive. People liked the use of colors in our film, and the consistency. I agree with what people said, because I think everyone in my group did a good job with incorporating interesting editing in our films, and Monish's acting and costume stayed consistent throughout the film. Monish did a really great job portraying the emotion my group was trying to convey with our film, which was frustration and loneliness. People also really liked some of our shots. Personally, my favorite shot was towards the end of the film when we used two flashlights behind Monish and blurred them along with Monish. Personally, I was proud of how I edited that shot because I think it looked really good.
I think my editing was my strength because I don't find myself to be much of a director. I liked how I edited my film, but there was definitely more I could have done to improve my film. I also liked my group dynamic during the course of this film because I think a lot of people assumed certain roles, sort of like how a movie set would be. I think my group along with my fellow classmates could work on exploring more of the editing techniques and use them wisely to advance their film. To a certain extent, I think people could improve the clarity of their films because I was a little confused by some of them. People said my group did a good job telling the story we created and effectively showed it. However, people also agreed that using a tripod more would increase the quality of our film, although sometimes it was purposefully not used.
All in all, I believe my group worked well together to create a pretty decent film. We all worked together to brainstorm how we could make our film better and all gave our opinions on certain shots. I think we could work on staying on task more because some days it was harder to focus than others. For my next project, I really want to explore how I can more effectively edit my film. Even though Monish had really good consistency in my film, I think I struggle with that more because it's hard for me to take the time and remember to bring in a sweatshirt everyday, or to remember to wear my hair up, although it's probably harder for girls. I can make my strengths of editing better by exploring new techniques and styles.
No comments:
Post a Comment