Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Composition
Reflection: I think that this project really helped me learn the proper filming and editing techniques. I learned the proper way to set up a camera and get ready for filming. I think next time I want to work on my editing skills, and look more into what premier pro has to offer, and improve the quality of my editing, along with filming. I'd recommend that I take more notes on what we need to do next time so I remember everything said at the beginning of class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Reflection: I think that this project really helped me learn the proper filming and editing techniques. I learned the proper way to set up...
-
Reflection: 1. Camera movements, like the point of view shot and over the shoulder shot, help the view feel certain emotions that the cha...
-
· Leading Line o Leading lines refers to a composition technique whereby the viewer's eye is attracted to lines t...
No comments:
Post a Comment