Resolution: Image resolution is the detail an image holds. The term applies to raster digital images, film images, and other types of images. Higher resolution means more image detail. Image resolution can be measured in various ways. Photographic lens and film resolution are most often quoted in line pairs per millimeter.
Aspect Ratio:Aspect ratio refers to how the image appears on the screen based on how it was shot–the ratio of width (horizontal or top) to height (vertical or side) of a film frame, image, or screen.
Successes: I think my group did a good job expressing the story we wanted to create and that we also used the different effects well.
Recommendations: I think at times my group got little off task and I wish that we incorporated more principles of design into our film.
Recommendations: I think at times my group got little off task and I wish that we incorporated more principles of design into our film.
No comments:
Post a Comment